HL-730A | In-Tape IC Inspection System
IC Taping Optical Inspection System
HL-730A is an IC Taping Optical Inspection System with automatic visual inspection equipment for IC taping processing. The system offers excellent performance through graphical user interface, providing fast and stable visual inspection of pocketed IC orientation, dot, marking, PVI, bent lead, void, stacking (optional), flip-over as well as tape sealing. HL-730A is the best vehicle to ensure quality of IC taping operation.
- Fast and stable inspection capability
- Using our reliable and powerful image processing library, HL-730A system optimizes each inspection function and significantly shortens processing time to provide fast and stable inspection capability.
- High production throughput
- UPH (Unit Per Hour) reaches up to 40K. IC tape with pocket pitch less than 8mm can have 40000 units/hour inspection throughput.
- Powerful operation software
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface Parameter setup can be saved for next time operation without re-learning of sample image. Inspection results is available for engineering analysis, yield improvement and quality traceability.
- Intelligent operation
- Flexible inspection operation. Two operation modes are available： 1.Fail-Mark Mode (optional)：Record the abnormality index and re-inspect while tape reversing. If it fails again, mark it on tape.
2.Fail-Pause Mode：(Normal Mode). Record the abnormality index and reinspect while tape reversing. If it fails again, then pause on fail for disposition.
- Wide range of tape width
- Applicable for tape with tape width from 8mm to 44mm (Optical Module needs to be replaced for tape width > 25mm)